Quality Policy Statement
Auckland Panel & Paint Group Ltd is committed to the principles and application of the CRA Quality Assurance Programme. The Group is committed to providing the highest possible client care through the effective implementation and maintenance of a Quality Assurance Programme that will assist us to:
- Continually look for improvements with the standards of service and products provided to clients.
- Provide efficiencies to the business so that we are both competitive and profitable.
- Provide staff with the training, resources and environment to ensure that they perform to their best and can contribute to the overall improvements of all aspects of our business.
- Provide a management framework that will enable us to monitor and control our performance with regards to meeting the expectations of our clients.
- Comply with all relevant laws and regulations relating to the industry.
Our primary aim is to repair collision damaged vehicles back to manufacturers’ specifications with the least possible inconvenience to our clients.
To this end we will always strive to be at the forefront – in terms of training, technology, methodology and products.
Auckland Panel & Paint Group Ltd is proud to announce that its City branch won two awards at the 2017 CRA Conference in Melbourne:
‘Outstanding Achievement (Shop Upgrade) Award’ and ‘Quality Assurance – Outstanding Achievement Award’.